www.meaganandchrisodom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kennedy Turns 1: Ladybug Style

Sweets and I just spent the weekend with a very special little lady, Kennedy, for her very first birthday!

Her mom is what we all call a SUPERMOM and the party was absolutely PRESH!

Therefore, I will just photobomb you with photos and give you a glimpse into the fab party we attended!

See...I told you it was PRESH!

Adorbs high chair right?

This cake was pretty stinkin' cute too!

Lots of Pinterest inspired ideas, like these ladybug pretzels...aka the Ladybug Pretzel Saga--> these seemed to take forever and there were 4 different people working on them at all different times of the day! But...they were supercute and DELISH!
Ca-YUTE setup!

Cutest idea EVER! --> A banner with 12 photos- 1 from each month of her 1st year!


Notes to the birthday girl

Bevies
Gifties
 Splash pad

Burlap + gerbera daisies = fab


Even a tray of treats for the little lovies at the party

And for the best part {the star of the show}...KENNEDY!!!

Bee-U-T-ful!

Obviously pretty runs in the fam..Mama is gorge!
Cake time! "What do I do with this and why are there 40 peeps staring at me!"

Yummo!

"Hey mom,  I wasn't done with that!"

Mommy and Kenny both got a little messy!

"Was that cake really worth it?!?"

Saving it for later!

SWIMMY TIME!

Yea...you wish you were that cool!
Two of Kennedy's pretty aunties-->I told you pretty is a family thing!

The happy little fam!

Present time--> after nappies of course!

That smile! {both}

From Momo and Uncle Chris
Kennedy's 1st slide--> from Auntie Kristin

She was diggin' it!

Two men and a baby--> a common reoccurance


Lesson learned--> When I throw a party I am calling my friendsy Laura Swaff! Happy 1st Birthday Kennedy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO adorable!!! Makes me want little mini!

Meagan said...

Wasn't it! Me too!!! The cuteness factor gets me every time!

Post a Comment