www.meaganandchrisodom.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Favies::There's always something to love...

Last week's Friday Favies post was two days late, oops! I'm making up for it this week though...Friday Favies is Thursday Favies this time.

I am leaving town {again} this weekend. Chris and I are going to Lubbock, TX to help little sis move into her apartment. Hence the early Friday Favies post!

First up-  Moroccan Argan Oil by Organix- All of which I buy at Target (also available at Ulta and Walgreens)

This is my fave beauty product collection ever in the history of everdom! For real, they have it all...and I USE it all {almost}! Shampoo, conditioner, hair mask... You name it, I use it! They take care of you from head to toe!



{Organix Moroccan Argan Oil-Shampoo}- I use this every time I wash my hair-- i.e. every other day unless otherwise needed
{Organix Moroccan Argan Oil-Penetrating Oil}- After the shower, run through wet hair--> also protects hair from heat damage

These are all the Organix hair products I use. There are even more and I am sure all of them are fab! I would also like to try the Organix Morroccan Argan Oil Blow Out Cream, but I am currently way too attached to Behave by Aquage {you can read about that here}.
***I have super thick hair. Therefore, this is how I use these products to tame it. For fine hair that might be a bit different. They also have a Light Penatrating Oil that isn't as thick and heavy as the one I use.

That was all just the head, but I said head to toe! So here are the super duper AMAZE products for the body!

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil- Body Wash- Makes for a delish-smelling, moisturizing showa!
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil- Body Lotion- Light and lasting moisture{perfect for this scolding hot summer}

Don't think I will try the dry body oil. It may work great for peeps that live in super dry areas. If anyone tries it, please fill me in!

One plus about all of these, is that every item is $7.99. I know it varies by store and product...but since I have used all of these things, it didn't matter where I went or which I was purchasing, it was always $7.99. There is just something so comforting about always knowing what it will cost. Maybe just me? Hmmm.....

FYI, all this "oily shtuff" sounds a little "oily" I know. However, no part of me feels that way when using it. I feel moisturized...but def not oily!

Ok holy cow, on to the next one {should I have just kept that as one Friday Favies post?!?}

Second-  SunnyD -->It's a delight!

Yea, I know...it's not real juice, but recently I have gotten reacquainted with MY yummo version of juice and I am definitely remembering how good it is!

Newest joke with hubby- "Dear, make sure to drink your juice before bed!" Btdub, he HATES SunnyD...say WHAT?!?





Third- Authentic Mexican Goodness


My "work wifey", Christina, just returned from her summer trip to El Paso to visit fam and she HOOKED ME UP! I was so stoked to see all the favies she brought back to me. Homeade {like} tortillas, chile, and two of my fave Mexican candies. My hubby's got some enchiladas to cook soon! I will try to make it all last, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to do that when it is all so scrumptious!




I just love Sephora in general, but I'm definitely most favorable to this stick of long-lasting, waterproof, easy to blend, goodness. It comes in so many different colors. I've personally tried Classic Black and Shimmering Electric Purple, both of which I LOVED! It is retractable so no pencil marks all over your makeup bag and no breaking! I've never had one break, {knock on wood}--> and they last a pretty long time. It also has a smudger at the end making for easy blending and no harsh lines! The BEST in my book!



This scent is my go-to smelly for school and home. I can't possibly get tired of it. It is "Heaven-scent"--> {I got jokes}.  It works great in Scentsy warmers too, which is all I have. Yummalicious is all I can use to describe it!

Last- This cross necklace from Bella C


I have already posted about these necklaces once, {here}, but I think I will actually be buying this one. I am IN LOVE! Btdub, Bella C is a wonderful place to shop. I "liked" the Bella C Facebook page, so now I can be updated on all the new items they receive! Just click on the link and you can too! 

This is what I'm loving! What are your current favies? Happy Friday {tomorrow}!!!

P.S. Hubby "approached" me today about including one of his favies each week! So I laid out the terms {one, and only one, per week} and he agreed. So Chris Odom's favie of the week is...

The return of football season!!! "Go Fins, Red Raiders, and Redskins! RG3 is the bomb-diggity! Cowboys are going down!" --> Words of the hubs. Btdub, not too cooperative in the interview! Get excited because Odie has a lot to share!




4 comments:

Samantha Williamson said...

I love the Organix products!! My brother had really bad acne on his shoulders and this product helped reduce breakouts. I love it just because it makes your hair feel light and not so damaged by chemicals!! Have a great weekend :)

Meagan said...

Agreed Samantha! It is so lightweight, yet so conditioning! I love it all! Glad to hear someone shares the same love for it that I do! You have a fab weekend yourself!

Unknown said...

I loooooove Organix products! I use them too! And, I love that cross necklace! Gonna have to get me one!!! :)

Meagan said...

Me too Ash! I just can't get enough, as you can see! And I am ordering that cross necklace now! I have gone back and forth for too long. I mean, 26 bucks? Yippee!

Post a Comment